Many employees are changing job and claiming to withdraw the EPFO amount accumulated. After placing claim, you do not need to spend extra time over checking it at the EPF office. You can know the status of your PF claim in few seconds. You just need to know the appropriate page of EPFO where you can get this detail. Our site is guiding employees to use various EPFO services. With EPFO claim status facility, you have freedom to enjoy host of services. We have listed below some benefits of EPFO claim status check service:
Follow our below given step wise procedure and get following benefits:
What you can do with EPFO Claim Status Facility?
- View your EPFO claim status online and avoid hassles of visiting EPFO office.
- Also check your PF balance.
- The status of the EPF balance claim is updated as and when any action is taken at EPFO office.
How to Check EPFO Claim Status Online?Use the below link to access the official KYCS (Know Your Claim Status) page at EPFO site. You can proceed with the given steps to check your epfo claim status.
- Click on above link and follow the option of ‘Click Here for Knowing Your Claim Status’ at this page.
- Select your state and give a click on: ‘Search for Establishment Code’ link shown just below it.
- If you know the region of your EPFO office, you can select the last option of ‘Establishment Under Office’. Choose the region of your EPFO office from the drop down.
- The complete list with establishment code will appear on the screen. Establishment code is a numerical part of your 7 digit member Id. It is also further enhanced with 3 characters which is known as extension code.
- If your EPF account number does not have any extension code (3 digits), just leave the field of extension code blank.
- Fill up the region code and office code.
- Enter Establishment code and Establishment code extension in the related fields.
- Enter your provident fund account number
- Click on Submit